Press & MediaComunication
LIGHT YOUR LOG FIRE THIS AUTUMN WITH MARTIN MILLER’S WINTERFUL GIN
As jumpers are unpacked from storage and Christmas plans figure higher on the horizon, Martin Miller’s Gin - the most awarded gin brand since 2004 - has released a new limited batch of its second-ever seasonal variant, Martin Miller’s Winterful Gin.
Inspired by the botanicals commonly used in home-made mulled wine recipes in both England & Iceland (where it is known as Jóla Glögg), this winter partner to Summerful once again pays homage to the brand’s dual heritage which sees its English distilled gin blended with the purest Icelandic spring water for its signature smooth taste and soft mouthfeel.
In Iceland, the seasons follow the old Norse calendar and winter begins on 22nd October - the date chosen for Martin Miller’s Winterful Gin to hit the shop shelves. It is created from Martin Miller’s iconic twin-distilled Original blend, and then botanicals associated with England and Iceland’s winter tastes - mainly cinnamon and orange peel - are added via a third distillation.
Winterful Warmer Cocktail Suggestions
WINTERFUL GIN & GINGER
- 50ml Martin Miller´s Winterful Gin
- 150ml ginger beer
- Garnish: slice of lime & grated nutmeg
- Chill a highball glass with ice and empty any residue water from the melted ice.
- Pour Martin Miller´s Winterful Gin over the ice.
- Add the ginger beer gently to preserve the bubbles.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and grated nutmeg.
WINTERFUL MULLED & HOT
- 50ml Martin Miller’s Winterful Gin
- 125ml sangria (eg. Lolea No 1)
- 50ml Licor 43
- Simple syrup or honey
- Juice of one lemon or orange per serving
- Garnish to taste: cinnamon stick & orange wedge.
For a punch format:
- Pour ingredients, multiplied by the number of servings, into a saucepan.
- Bring to simmer and reduce to desired taste and concentration. Don’t boil.
- Serve and enjoy