GOOD GOVERNANCE, TRANSPARENCY, AND CONSCIOUS LEADERSHIP
GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
We are aware that good corporate governance is the foundation for the proper functioning of markets and contributes to fostering growth and job creation within society.
Our Objective: To ensure ethical management in all our activities and decisions, guaranteeing regulatory compliance and promoting respect for Human Rights.
STRATEGIC LINES FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE:
- Joining the United Nations Global Compact, being an active part through the Spanish Network.
- Corporate risk management and compliance.
- Corporate values, Code of Ethics, and Human Rights.
TRANSPARENCY AND DIALOGUE WITH STAKEHOLDERS
We want to share value with our stakeholders, maintaining a close relationship of mutual trust, based on listening and effective communication.
Our Objective: To maintain open and transparent communication with our stakeholders, creating alliances with them that allow us to grow together in a sustainable manner.
STRATEGIC LINES FOR TRANSPARENCY AND DIALOGUE:
- Ongoing review of dialogue processes with our stakeholders for effective materiality analysis.
- Preparation and publication of our Conscious Company Annual Report.
- Implementation of a Corporate Social Responsibility Management System.
LEADERSHIP AS A CONSCIOUS COMPANY
We want to lead consciously and commit ourselves to taking on the role of including, guiding, inspiring, and sharing knowledge, enabling alliances, being more competitive, and positioning ourselves as a leading company in sustainability.
Our Objective: To create, train, and empower an internal team of Conscious Company Ambassadors to enable us to lead change.
STRATEGIC LINES OF LEADERSHIP AS A CONSCIOUS:
- Internal and external communication, reinforcing sustainability as a differentiating attribute for the company and our brands.
- The creation of shared knowledge through active participation in sustainability forums and reference groups.
- A greater boost to our firm commitment to supporting culture.